- Master of Arts in Inter-cultural Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Diploma in Technical Arts, and Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours) degree, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Arts and Design Education), Hong Kong Institute of Education
- Diploma in Design, Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education
Experience in Teaching , Professional Design and Art
- Has taught arts and design, painting, art and popular culture, art history and appreciation, creative thinking for design in different tertiary institutions and has over 12 years teaching experience
- Has been involved in works relating to graphic design, exhibition and booth design, advertising photography for different organizations and International Fashion Magazines; stage and costume design for HKAPA and theatre companies, costume and image design for TV programmes. Her paintings and calligraphy art works have been selected for 40 different exhibitions in different cities. Some of her works were kept by Panyu museum and private collectors.